We’ve got quite a few CICE 2017 exclusives, not to mention a tonne of cool stuff to look out for from both exhibitors and guests…
- Cardiff Geek Party join CICE for the first time with a dedicated retro gaming area
- CW Lynch will be running an Iron Writer charity writing session to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
- Collette J Ellis is selling her first book ‘Welsh Monsters & Mythical Beasts’
- Steve Jackson’s The Trolltooth Wars will be on sale! (brought to graphic novel life by PJ Montgomery and Gavin Mitchell)
- Sam Roads will have Silicon Heart issue 4 on sale plus the Cardiff launch of the graphic novel of Silicon Heart
- Cape Killer Clothing are introducing an exclusive tee, inspired by Marvel and Netflix’s Luke Cage
- Brand new indie venture Geeky Gifts & Art will launch at CICE
- Tim Jenkins will be launching his first comic book, “Zombie Ted”
- Emily Owen will be launching Brain Shoodles (a mental health autobiog zine) at CICE following a very successful Kickstarter campaign
- Matt Gibbs & Sara Dunkerton of Improper Books will have the new issue of MULP Issue #4, making its convention debut at CICE 2017
- Bryony Evans & Claire Spiller are 50% of a female comics collective Wine & Zine, which launches at Cardiff Expo
- Our first Live Sketching event in aid of The Hero Initiative features Jon Davis-Hunt, Patrick Goddard, and Henry Flint.
- The Panel programme returns for 2017!!